Friday 28 December 2012

I often get asked, do you ever tire of the view?

Quite simply, No, never.

I love every changing scene, every day and no day is complete for me if I dont get down to the beach, preferably with Farley my Labrador

Now I must say there have been times recently that I wish Mother Nature would stop chucking so much wet stuff at us. So whilst I don’t tire, I do feel somewhat tired on occasions, particularly as we work through the festive period.

That’s another funny old thing about my industry that those not "n it would never "get" working while others rest. It must take a particular mindset I guess to actually take pleasure in this. After all while you could do it for while even if "it" wasn't for you. There would be no way that you would spend the biggest chunk of your life working these rather crazy hours unless your enjoyment was genuine. That’s another story for another day though.

For now I thought it might be nice to embrace the dramatic and appreciate the rugged beauty that winter and even better winter seascapes bring us.


Merry Christmas to everyone

No comments: